Wednesday, October 26, 2022

Since 2021, I’ve won 85% of my trades with this old, trusty technique

My "safe haven" in these markets
image

In a stock market like we've seen this year, you don't need to panic.

You don't need to completely reinvent the wheel or chase some magic solution to your problems.

You just need a Safe Haven.

For years, I've turned to one reliable strategy to slowly collect premiums and let the market work in my favor.

Since 2021, this "Safe Haven Income" strategy has collected 52 wins, with 12 losses. All told, we've won 85% of its trades. And, as you'll soon discover, "losing" these trades doesn't always have to be a bad thing!

On Thursday, October 27 at 11:00 AM ET, I'm going to share the strategy with you in a special demonstration.

I want you to save your seat now so you don't miss that briefing

If you've been struggling to breathe easy this year, come discover the "Safe Haven" that you may have been overlooking for years.

Trade well,

Jack

Unsubscribe

Superior Information 300 Center Drive #G140 Superior, Colorado 80027 United States

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...