Monday, November 2, 2020

Stella Spoils 11.2.20

Rise & Conquer   |   To The Victor Go The Spoils   |   View this email in your browser
M O N D A Y   1 1 . 2 . 2 0
W H O   W E ' R E    F O L L O W I N G

@PABLOANYWAY

Isla De Tarifa, Spain

@VHGREET

Vejer de la Frontera, Spain

@DAVIDKIRSCHNER

Madrid, Spain
W H A T    W E ' R E    E Y E I N G
Soko Jewelry is radically pioneering the world of fast fashion by uplifting and empowering makers and bringing their craft to wearers across the world. Adopting a progressive approach to the global supply chain through an invested and innovative mission to change the way small artisans in the developing world distribute their goods, SOKO helps artisans with their most common challenges, giving the rest of the world access to their craft. Their collections are inspired by architecture and traditional tribal designs with a strong, minimal aesthetic. One of their latest pieces, the Sayo Cuff–as bold as it is delicate–is handcrafted in Kenya from 24K gold-plated brass and wears beautifully with any style.
 
W H A T    W E ' R E    L I S T E N I N G    T O
W H A T    W E ' R E    R E A D I N G
THE SUNDAY MORNING HERALD

New York was slowly coming back to life on the day I almost died. I had last visited at the end of March, when the city was rapidly emerging as the epicentre of America’s coronavirus outbreak. New York Governor Andrew Cuomo’s stay-at-home order was about to kick in, and I had come to write a story marking the moment: the city that never sleeps goes into a coma. What I saw shocked me.

C O P Y    &    S H A R E    Y O U R    I N V I T E    L I N K    O N    F A C E B O O K
F O L L O W    U S

No comments:

Post a Comment

PNP to reopen 2020 slay case of PCSO official

The Philippine National Police will reopen its investigation into the murder of retired general and Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (P...