Wednesday, October 2, 2024

What I believe the Bible says about investing...

Total Wealth

BROUGHT TO YOU BY MANWARD PRESS

Below we have a sponsored message from Mike Huckabee at Prosperity Research. They're supporting the Manward mission, so we hope you'll consider what they have to say.



What I Believe The Bible Says About Investing...

Dear Reader,

As a Baptist Minister I've witnessed first-hand how confused people can be about the intersection of money and religion...

Afterall, you've likely heard people say: "Money is the root of all evil."

But that's a lie.

The Apostle Paul actually states: "The LOVE of money is a root of all kinds of evil."

It's the LOVE of money that's evil.

Greed leads to lying, cheating and stealing to fill an endless appetite for more.

And as my friend and trusted wealth expert, Charles Mizrahi says, "Greed also leads one to take on risky investments in their portfolios."

Charles is right - "Greedy people try to get rich quick, but don't realize they're headed for poverty," Solomon warns in Proverbs 28:22."

But there's another type of financial sin that's even more dangerous, and more common than greed...

The question is: Are you committing this sin right now, without even knowing you're doing it?

To help you, I've made a short 2-minute video that explains everything you need to know about what I've interpreted from the Bible and what it really says about growing your wealth...

Inside this video I'll reveal this even more dangerous sin.

And, even more helpful, I'll show you how Charles can help you lead a fulfilled, prosperous life... as he has already helped thousands across America.

(Click Play To Launch My Video)

Click here for this short video >>

Regards,

Mike Huckabee

P.S. One day, God will return and He will want to know what you did with the money he entrusted you with. My hope is that he will say: "Well done, good and faithful servant." Click here to see how my team and I can help...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nvidia to Crash 50%?

Do NOT Buy Nvidia, Apple, Microsoft, Meta, ...