Wednesday, October 2, 2024

Red Hot October Stocks Revealed

Including my #1 stock pick
 
   
     
Take a close look at this chart.
 
 
That bright blue line represents just ONE of my handful of reasons I think October is going to be red hot.

You’ll get the full list of reasons to be excited for October from me… And my #1 stock pick for the month! 

PLUS, my friend and market genius Lance Ippolito shares some insights on which stocks Wall Street is buying at the start of this month.

Which opens the door to even more, big money opportunities to us.

Now, I can’t guarantee wins or against losses.

But my research unquestionably shows that these picks have always been winners this month for the last 10 years!

Trust me, Lance and I want to make sure your Red Hot October starts off right with our top picks for your watchlist.

 
 
 
Jack Carter


 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nvidia to Crash 50%?

Do NOT Buy Nvidia, Apple, Microsoft, Meta, ...