Wednesday, October 2, 2024

The Bible Says it Clear As Day

Shield

AN OXFORD CLUB PUBLICATION

Loyal reader since February 2024

 
Liberty Through Wealth

THE SHORTEST WAY TO A RICH LIFE

Editor's Note: We have a message from Mike Huckabee at Prosperity Research. The message that Mike relayed to his readers is very interesting, and we wanted to share it with you.

- Nicole Labra, Senior Managing Editor



The Bible Says it Clear As Day

Amber Lancaster

Dear Reader,

It came to me clear-as-day thanks to the Bible...

How folks like us are supposed to invest our money.

Hello, I'm Mike Huckabee.

Before serving as the Governor of Arkansas, I was a Baptist minister in the small town of Hope, Arkansas.

And I'm here to tell you that I interpreted a very important message from the Bible about investing money... (Click here to discover this message.)

It's found in the Parable of Talents, in the book of Matthew...

This parable teaches us that it's our duty, and our challenge, to grow our money - to invest it and put it to good use - rather than keeping it stuffed away in a savings account, or wasting it in some frivolous way.

Click to play video

(Click the image to launch the video)

However, while the Bible has inspired me to invest my money, I admit that, like most people, I've often been confused about how to do it smartly and confidently.

That is, until I met a man who was once crowned the No. 1 investment trader by Barron's. A man who was a money manager for three of the biggest banks on Wall Street.

He showed me a secret that has helped me - and tons of other hardworking Americans - learn to invest just like the pros on Wall Street.

And today, I want to share this secret - this "Miracle on Main Street" - with ordinary folks all across our nation.

I sat down with this man and asked him to reveal the details of his secret for us.

All I'll say is, you have to see it to believe it.

So, click here now and join me in the "Miracle on Main Street."

Regards,

Mike Huckabee

P.S. Folks of all types and walks of life who've discovered this message are changing their financial lives for the better. That's why we've worked so hard to get this message into your hands today, too - so you, too, can begin down the path of true financial freedom. Click here to discover how...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Get Ready for the Wealth365 Summit + Free eBook Gift!

Claim your free ticket for Wealth365 - October 14th-19th. This isn't just another event—it's your key to staying ahead. ...