"Uptober" started off yesterday with red across the board...

But here are the facts...

Since 2013, every time September has been a green month for Bitcoin, October is a MASSIVE month:
Image
(Source: @ali_chart)

Bitcoin gained about 10% in September.

That's why I'm stoked that prices have dipped. It's a HUGE buying opportunity – and history is on our side in a big, big way.

If you're seeing what I'm seeing, I want to share our #1 altcoin for "Uptober" with you.

This is the crypto my team of experts and I believe could see the most gains from positive action this month:

Discover our #1 crypto for "Uptober" now (time-sensitive opportunity).

This is an amazing time to add this pick to your portfolio...

Based on historical data, the lower prices should be super temporary this month...

And savvy investors who make the most of this buying opportunity could be rewarded handsomely. 

Bryce Paul
Crypto 101































 

By the way...

If you're not interested in our #1 opportunity for "Uptober", use the link below and I'll stop emailing you about it.

However...

You'll still remain on our list to keep receiving other complimentary crypto information and resources. 

Yes, stop sending me info about this huge opportunity in "Uptober" (However, keep me on your list)...