Wednesday, October 16, 2024

♟ CVNA's 4 A+ Squeeze Setup Signals Potential Breakout

Trade of the Day Logo

View in browser

Editor's Note: AI POWER BLITZ ALERT! 🚀

Nate Bear is about to unleash the power of AI on the markets!

📅 When: Thursday, October 17th @ 2PM EST

🏆 Past Blitz Wins: 100%, 287%, 1,129% in DAYS!

⏱️ This Time: Hunting explosive trades in just 2 HOURS!

🔥 What You'll Get:

  • LIVE demo of S.A.M., Nate's AI-powered scanner
  • First look at GAME-CHANGING new features
  • Real-time trade setups you can act on immediately

🆓 It's all happening LIVE and FREE in the Monument Traders LIVE chat room!

Add event to calendar

AppleGoogleOffice 365OutlookOutlook.comYahoo

🕐 Doors open at 1:45PM EST - Come early to network!

Don't miss this game-changing opportunity.

See you Thursday!

- Ryan Fitzwater, Publisher


"With four A+ squeezes and consolidation under $200, CVNA could be your ticket to substantial gains in this volatile market."

Nate Bear, Lead Technical Tactician, Monument Traders Alliance

The market has shown some volatility lately, but I see this as a buy-the-dip opportunity.

As we enter earnings season and approach the upcoming election, caution is warranted. However, our overall theme remains: buy the dip.

Now, let's talk about what I'm watching:

  • S&P 500 (SPY): Despite recent volatility, I believe we're still in a buy-the-dip market.
  • NASDAQ (QQQ): Still below all-time highs, indicating some caution is necessary.

In this environment, what am I doing?

I'm using our AI tool, S.A.M., to scan for the strongest stocks with the best setups.

And I've found a gem: Carvana (CVNA).

Carvana (CVNA)

(Click to enlarge)

  • An impressive FOUR A+ squeezes across different timeframes (78-minute down to 10-minute)
  • A beautiful consolidation pattern underneath the $200 price point
  • High short float, adding potential for a squeeze
  • A perfect entry point based on volume profile

For my full take, click the image below and watch my video.

Buy-the-dip Opportunity
 

Is Trump's $50 Trillion Wealth Shift Coming?

Gold Bars
Source: Wikimedia Commons

7.6 million people became millionaires during President Trump's first term...

And thanks to what some people are calling "Document 20"...

We could see more millionaires than ever before...

Discover how to position yourself for this massive wealth shift during Trump's Second Stockwave.

Logo

YOUR ACTION PLAN

I'm looking to get long CVNA between $190 and $192.

My target is the psychological level of $200.

For the options play, I'm eyeing the October 25th $195 calls.

Why these calls?

They offer a good balance of risk and reward, with a week of time to allow the setup to play out.

Set an alert for CVNA between $190 and $192.

If triggered, consider entering a position in the October 25th $195 calls. Target profits at $200.

Remember, in this volatile market, it pays to be prepared and patient.

That's why I've already set my alerts. When that alert hits, I know exactly what to do. I've done my homework, and I'm ready to act.

But how do I spot these setups so quickly? The secret is in the power of AI.

Want to see how we spot setups like this in real-time? Join me for the first-ever AI Power Blitz!

I'm thrilled to invite you to a special event on Thursday, October 17th @ 2PM EST.

During this live session, I'll be using my AI-powered scanner, S.A.M., to hunt down explosive trade setups within just a two-hour window!

Over the past year, I've scored massive wins of 100%, 287%, and even 1,129% within DAYS during my trading blitzes. Now, you have the opportunity to:

  • Look over my shoulder as I demonstrate how to use AI to spend LESS time finding explosive trade setups
  • Get an inside look at how my proprietary AI tool works
  • Watch as I search for REAL, actionable trades... LIVE!
  • PLUS: Be the first to see some innovative NEW features that will revolutionize how traders find MASSIVE trades

This event is completely FREE and will be streamed LIVE inside the Monument Traders LIVE chat room.

Don't miss out on this chance to supercharge your trading strategy with AI.

Add event to calendar

AppleGoogleOffice 365OutlookOutlook.comYahoo


INSIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED

Trump

How a Trump Presidency Could Affect Policy

DR Horton - America's Builder

Homebuilders Set to Thrive Amid New Rate Cuts: Are You Ready?

Robot pointing towards stock chart

Want to Try Out my AI Stock Scanner Next Week?

Copper nuggets

Why Gold Mining Stocks Are Your Next Golden Opportunity

Groundbreaking AI Developed In Small Georgia Town Destroys Wall Street

Map
 

While Wall Street elites turn to AI to give themselves an advantage over everyday Americans...

One everyday trader just developed a new way to use AI to take advantage of a powerful market anomaly that has been quietly studied by Harvard, Duke University, the SEC, and even the Federal Reserve.

See how he was able to beat the stock market by 17x, right from his home in a small town deep in the heart of Georgia.

See the remarkable discovery.

Instagram

Follow Us on Instagram!

FACEBOOK

YOUTUBE

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

How the fact checking industry is dealing with a deluge of lies

Tomorrow’s conversation, tonight. Know where the news is going next. ...