Thursday, September 26, 2024

[Spot Saved] I can’t wait to show you how to make these “lazy trades”

You're In!
 
   
     
   
Alex Reid here. 

I can’t wait to show you how my “lazy trades” gave a group of my beta-testers the chance to target $410…$630…and $780…

Even $1,000!

(Starting with as little as a $1,000 stake.)

And while there were smaller wins and those that did not work out… 

I’ll break down exactly how they work on Monday September 30th, at 2PM ET. 

Mark it on your calendar. 

Oh, and if you haven’t signed up for text alerts, make sure you do that by clicking here. 

That’s the best way to make sure you don’t forget about the “lazy trade” reveal party. 

And while I can’t promise future returns or against losses…

When you sign up, I’ll also send you the full LIVE alert track record of the trades my beta testers had the chance to trade over the past 14 months. 

Sign up for texts here.  

-Alex


The profits and performance shown are not typical, we make no future earnings claims, and you may lose money. From 4/24/23 - 7/24/24 the win rate is 79%, and the average return is 40% over a 4 day hold time. We cannot guarantee any specific future results, as there is always a high degree of risk involved in trading. See our terms on the Wealthpin homepage for more information.
   
     
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold in them hills

And lots of silver, too View in browser View in browser                                       SEPTEMBER 26, 2024       Hey Y’all, Are yo...