Thursday, September 26, 2024

Cash, banned

You've likely heard a hundred different warnings about the alarming plans the government has for the dollar. If I had a nickel for every time I'd heard someone claim our currency is about to disappear... I'd be richer than Elon Musk by now.You've likely heard a hundred different warnings about the alarming plans the government has for the dollar. If I had a nickel for every time I'd heard someone claim our currency is about to disappear... I'd be richer than Elon Musk by now.
 

Urgent Dollar Warning


The financial elite seem hell-bent on radically transforming how our money works, whether we like it or not.

The IMF has called for digital currencies to replace cash worldwide...

The Federal Reserve has already tested its own all-digital Central Bank Digital Currency (CBDC)...

And the Bank of International Settlements has even suggested creating a "world coin" to take the dollar's place worldwide.

Yet these kinds of wild ideas miss the real story unfolding in the U.S. financial system today.

It involves a very strange new form of money...

You can hold it in your hand, but it's not gold, silver, or any other commodity.

It is connected to cryptocurrencies, but it's also not Bitcoin or Ethereum.

Mark my words: As this new money spreads, I believe some people are going to become richer than you'd ever think possible.

I say that as the lead currency expert here at Stansberry Research.

I've spent a decade tracking this new form of money, during which time I've closed 15 winners for a profit of 1,000% or more.

But what I'm seeing now is easily the biggest story of my career.

If I'm right, it's going to turn our monetary system upside down.

In fact, 470 different banks are already involved in what's going on, as are the Federal Reserve and U.S. Treasury.

I doubt anyone can stop what's happening, no matter who wins the elections.

Here's everything you need to know today...

Including the No. 1 move I recommend you make to position yourself for huge returns as this new money spreads.

Best,

Eric Wade
Senior Analyst, Stansberry Research

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold in them hills

And lots of silver, too View in browser View in browser                                       SEPTEMBER 26, 2024       Hey Y’all, Are yo...