Tuesday, October 1, 2024

Reminder: my October roadmap LIVe at 1pm

I’m joining Lance Ippolito today to give you all our top stock picks for the month
 
   
     
Alright, folks — today is the day!

Yes, it’s the first of October…

But in my opinion, that means it’s the first day of what could be the best trading month of the year!

Take a look at this chart:

 
 
Today, at 1pm ET, I’ll sit down with Lance Ippolito to tell you why that blue line is just ONE sign that October could be red hot.

Here are a few more…

 
Insiders shuffling money before the election
Rate cuts and “easy money” flowing into the markets
Earnings that will send top stocks and entire sectors flying higher overnight

So you can’t afford to start this month without a gameplan!

Fortunately, Lance and I have you covered! 

We’re gonna be LIVE at 1pm today, like I said, and we’re giving you..

 
My #1 way to play the Red Hot October
Three MORE stocks from my research (they’ve gone up every October for a decade or more!)
All the info about why this month could be boiling magma hot, AND 
Lance’s insights on what stocks Wall Street is buying to start the month

While we cannot promise future returns or against losses…

All you have to do is sign up HERE if you want a reminder before the event

Or check back here and we’ll send you a live reminder!

Talk soon,
 
Jack Carter


 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Realize the Power of the "Gift Gap" 💪

You've likely never seen anything like this before... ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ...