Tuesday, October 1, 2024

♟ A Bullish Squeeze on This Retail Giant

Trade of the Day Logo

View in browser

"There is nothing bearish about the SPY chart right now."

Nate Bear, Lead Technical Tactician, Monument Traders Alliance

With the economy showing strength, I'm focused on one thing this week...

Buying. The. Freaking. Dip.

You see... with the fed cutting rates and more earnings coming up, the current SPY is anything but bearish.

Which is why I have a trade setup on a dip buy play in today's video.

Click the image below to get that trade.

Daily Squeeze - Costco
 

The Next Big Gold Play: 1-Oz of Gold Exposure for $20

Gold is set to skyrocket, but most people don't know about this under-$20 stock that offers a stake in more than an ounce of gold.

Click here for urgent details before the market catches on.

Logo

YOUR ACTION PLAN

As you'll see in the chart below, Costco (COST) has a daily squeeze and its already filled its post-earnings gap. So I'm looking to go long with a stop under the $875 ema. Using the 11/15 $920 calls, I'm looking for entry near the $886 mark, with a juicy target of $937.

Costco (COST) Chart

(Click to enlarge)

If you want more trade setups like these, I recommend joining me in Daily Profits Live. Here I'll walk you through all my trades in real time so you can see how my TPS trading system works. Last week I closed a 110.97% winner on CAVA in 4 trading days using this system.

Don't miss out on my next big winner. Click here to join Daily Profits Live today.


Smiley

TESTIMONIAL TUESDAY

"Out at 2.92, in at 2.04 on Sep19, +42% gain (on MARA) in 1 week. Thanks Karim."
- Cire S.

"I closed the 3 Shares/Contracts I opened at $8.15 for $18.27. WHOO HOOO! 2700.00 (overnight) Profit!"
- coachrogers92

"In @ $0.90 and out @ 1.80 CAVA 100% (in 4 trading days) Thanks Nate."
- web


INSIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED

FedEx truck

Our #1 Strategy Heading into Election Day

Investor Playbook

The Art of Trading Covered Calls

Image of a candlestick chart

New AI Tool Targets 97% Win Rate on "Gift Gaps"

Image of an investor looking at stock charts on their smartphone

Revealed: The Powerful "Gift Gap"

Strange Zero Day (0DTE) Trade Wins in Surges... AND Crashes

115% Average Gain
 

Every Time The Government Releases Jobs, Inflation, GDP, and Other Economic Reports...

Use The Zero Day Loophole to target up to 253%... 327%... Even 383% overnight gains...

Whether the market surges... or crashes!

Discover The Zero Day Loophole (BEFORE Tues at 2 p.m. ET!)

Instagram

Follow Us on Instagram!

FACEBOOK

YOUTUBE

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

E-Mail Of The Day

Re: Breaking Records Hey Bob,   I completely agree.   You and I yearn for the visionaries, the Ahmets, Clives, Jerrys, Berrys, Herbs, ...