Ethereum has a massive update this week.

And it could be a big opportunity for investors, as the update improves Ethereum's biggest problem: high gas fees.

Vitalik, the creator of Ethereum, confirmed that this week's "Dencun" update will "help a lot" with high gas fees.

So it goes without saying that there is a ton of excitement for this new upgrade...

This has caused Ethereum to surge recently, but it could be just the beginning!

This Thursday at 11:00am Pacific / 2:00pm Eastern, I'm going live to share the top 5 crypto opportunities right now my team and I have identified. 

I'll break down the new Ethereum update and share news on Ethereum-based altcoins...

These are altcoins that tend to do very well when Ethereum surges.

Thursday's broadcast is free, but to watch you must register now:

Register for "The Top 5 Crypto Opportunities in the 2024 Bull Run" now (free link expires soon).

Ethereum has a TON of potential this bull run...

As do many ethereum-based altcoins.

Join me on Thursday and I'll reveal the top opportunities we've discovered in the recent crypto market... and how to make the most of them step-by-step.

Bryce Paul
Crypto 101




















 

By the way...

If you're not interested in this week's crypto broadcast, use the link below and I will stop sending you information about it.

However...

You'll still remain on our list to keep receiving other complimentary crypto information and resources. 

Yes, stop sending me updates on this week's important broadcast (However, keep me on your list)...