Monday, May 8, 2023

Another one in the HOLE 🚀

Are you in or out?  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌

Happy Monday morning!

I'm going to make this quick since I need to put the finishing touches on my new Bullseye Trade that I am releasing in just a few minutes from now.

Just to recap last week's pick in case you still haven't joined… I knew that homebuilders were trending higher. My top idea was a boring old builder called Lennar (LEN).

Well, guess what? The options I alerted on boring old LEN showed Bullseye members a possible gain of 150% in just a few days last week.

It looked something like that!

And what about this week…well the market continues to trend higher, and I am following it along the way.

Do I believe this bull market is "for real?"

Heck no! But I have learned that following price action is the best course when it comes to trading.

Like I say, this market is innocent… until it's not. Then, I will change course.

That leads me to this week's new Bullseye Trades idea is perhaps one of the best setups I have seen in months.

I can't wait to send this out to all of my Bullseye members soon!

I want YOU on that list as well.

You need these strategies, live lessons, and of course, great ideas on your side each week.

In just a few minutes from now, you can get access to my next idea, along with my complete game plan for how I want to trade this sizzling stock for the next few days.

I'll be blunt with you. I am personally aiming to make 100% (or more) on this single trade in the next week.

Will it happen? Well, nothing is guaranteed in life, but I'll tell you next week exactly how this goes – unless you sign up today – then you will get a front-row seat to see all of the action from the very opening minutes of the market this week.

When you sign up, you will get an email from me that will look something like this copy below that I sent to members a few weeks ago when I knew I spotted something exceptional on NUGT, the gold mining ETF.

I am sure Bullseye members were thrilled with this one as you can see from the chart that followed…

Or how about this one I sent out to members just a few weeks after that when I was banging the table on AMGN call options?

Most of Wall Street was overlooking the opportunity of this biotech leader, but I could see that we were in the early stages of a massive rebound.

Well, look what happened to the call options that I told people about before the market opened that week…

Finally, check out this trade I alerted members to just 2 weeks ago. I knew that Crypto was really extended to the upside and was likely to pull back soon.

If I was right, then I was certain that RIOT would collapse, and I would make a tidy profit in the process.

So, that week, before the market opened, I sent out an email to members like I always do, along with my complete game plan for how I wanted to trade this stock…

If I was wrong, I had a specific stop limit in place to protect my capital. But, fortunately, I was right once again, and RIOT did collapse to the dismay of shareholders.

Now here is the exciting part. Since I was betting on this collapse, I alerted and bought put options on RIOT, just like I told everyone I was going to.

Check out what happened to those options. In just a few days, those options delivered a 100% win.

Sadly, I missed an additional move as it went 200% higher, but I can't time all of these moves perfectly.

For me, that trade looked like this in my own personal account.

(not bad for a trade I managed poorly and missed the biggest move!)

Now, I have to reiterate that not all of my trades work out this beautifully. I do have losers as well, but it is my goal to hit 100%+ winners every single week.

That is my goal, and that is what I am showing members how I do it every single week. There is a specific strategy that I use to identify the right stock, and then the right option contract to make these trades.

I'm really good at this!

I'd love to have you on the team. There is no reason for you to miss another idea.

Use this link: Bullseye Trades discount

It will let you unlock an incredible discount on my complete program.

You can get my brand new idea in just a few minutes from now, and you can also join me live today @ 11am EST, when I will break down this complete idea in detail and show you exactly why I picked it, what my stop loss looks like, and where I want to get out for a profit if it works out.

I gotta get back to typing up my new game plan for this week.

I'd love to have you on the team, but the choice is yours.

I'll leave this discount link with you one last time.

Make the move to upgrade your trading right now. You'll be glad you did!

 

 

Questions or concerns about our products? Email Support@ragingbull.com © Copyright 2022, RagingBull

 

 

DISCLAIMER To more fully understand any Ragingbull.com, LLC ("RagingBull") subscription, website, application or other service ("Services"), please review our full disclaimer located at https://ragingbull.com/disclaimer

FOR EDUCATIONAL AND INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY; NOT INVESTMENT ADVICE. Any RagingBull Service offered is for educational and informational purposes only and should NOT be construed as a securities-related offer or solicitation, or be relied upon as personalized investment advice. RagingBull strongly recommends you consult a licensed or registered professional before making any investment decision.

RESULTS PRESENTED NOT TYPICAL OR VERIFIED. RagingBull Services may contain information regarding the historical trading performance of RagingBull owners or employees, and/or testimonials of non-employees depicting profitability that are believed to be true based on the representations of the persons voluntarily providing the testimonial. However, subscribers' trading results have NOT been tracked or verified and past performance is not necessarily indicative of future results, and the results presented in this communication are NOT TYPICAL. Actual results will vary widely given a variety of factors such as experience, skill, risk mitigation practices, market dynamics and the amount of capital deployed. Investing in securities is speculative and carries a high degree of risk; you may lose some, all, or possibly more than your original investment.

RAGINGBULL IS NOT AN INVESTMENT ADVISOR OR REGISTERED BROKER. Neither RagingBull nor any of its owners or employees is registered as a securities broker-dealer, broker, investment advisor (IA), or IA representative with the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission, any state securities regulatory authority, or any self-regulatory organization. Employees, owners, and other service providers of https:// ragingbull.com or RagingBull.com LLC are paid in whole or in part by commission based on their sales of Services to subscribers.

RagingBull.com, LLC shall be entitled to recover attorneys' fees, costs and disbursements. In the event that any suit or action is instituted as a result of doing business with RagingBull.com, LLC and/or its affiliates or if any suit or action is necessary to enforce or interpret these Terms of Service, RagingBull.com, LLC shall be entitled to recover attorneys' fees, costs and disbursements in addition to any other relief to which it may be entitled.

WE MAY HOLD SECURITIES DISCUSSED. RagingBull has not been paid directly or indirectly by the issuer of any security mentioned in the Services except possibly by advertisers in this email. However, Ragingbull.com, LLC, its owners, and its employees may purchase, sell, or hold long or short positions in securities of the companies mentioned in this communication.

 

Update your email preferences or unsubscribe here

62 Calef Hwy. #233
Lee, NH 03861, United States

beehiiv logoPowered by beehiiv

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...