Thursday, October 27, 2022

How to become a lucky investor...

 

Here's a secret not everyone will admit about becoming a great investor. 

 

Every great investor needs a bit of luck.
 

But I don't consider luck to be just chance; something random or accidental.

 

The Roman philosopher Seneca once said that luck is what happens when “preparation meets opportunity”. 

 

I agree. 

 

I've been investing for over twenty-five years, and each of my greatest investments have come not just picking the right stocks, but also by seizing the opportunity to buy them at the right time.

 

This is the fourth economic downturn I've had to weather as an investor. 

 

These have taught me some harsh – often times expensive – lessons, but they've repaid me several times over in what they have taught me about spotting that right time to invest. 

 

And I am utterly convinced that I am writing to you today in the middle of a once-in-a-generation buying opportunity. 

 

The next great stocks of the future – the next Tesla, the next Netflix – are being sold off. They're in the bargain basement. 

 

When you began investing, I've no doubt it was to secure your financial future and maybe – just maybe – get lucky and create life-changing wealth. 

 

Retire early, put your kids through college, buy that speedboat. Whatever life-changing means to you.

 

I promise you that this is the opportunity your preparation has been waiting for. 

 

This is where your “luck” happens.

 

Learn more about Horizon

I'm Emmet Savage, Co-Founder and Chief Investing Officer of MyWallSt.

Horizon is my wealth creation project in which I'm building a high-growth portfolio with the goal of 10x by 2030. 

 

There will be stocks I invest in over the next 12 months that will go 50x or even 100x in that time.  

 

Of that, I'm also convinced. 

 

All Horizon members get my full pitch on each of these stocks, my analysis to support it and instant alerts every time I make a trade

 

I'm opening the doors of Horizon to investors who are: 

  • Bold and resilient

  • Focused on the long-term

  • Seeking to create life-changing wealth 

Does that sound like you? 

 

Great – I hope to welcome you into Horizon very soon. 

 

We're giving Barchart subscribers 40% off Horizon membership for a very limited time. 

 

Join Horizon today, and start building the tomorrow of your dreams.

 

Claim my 40% discount
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...