Big move for Ethereum today. What's next?

Well, in 2018, a crypto analyst who goes by the name of "Smart Contracter" called the bottom of the crypto market. As it turns out, he was right. And those who followed his call saw enormous gains in the bull run that followed.

This same analyst just made a new prediction about Ethereum... 

He believes the bottom is close and a move to $2,400 could be next. That would lead to gains of 80%!

How much stock should you put in this prediction?

Well, this Thursday at 2:00pm Eastern / 11:00am Pacific, I'm going to share the biggest opportunities in the crypto market right now.

I'm going to share why certain altcoins have seen gains of 30%, 40%, and even 70% over the past month... even while other cryptos fell in value... 

​And, I'm going to break down what's happening with Ethereum and whether you should buy, sell, or wait.

I'll also cover which altcoins could benefit the most from a big move in Etheruem for potentially even bigger gains.

Thursday's webinar is completely free.

But to watch, you must register for it now by clicking or tapping the button below:

Yes, Show Me How To Find Top Altcoins Right Now Before The Market Rebounds

This crypto market is super exciting to me...

While the overall trend is bearish, some cryptos are bucking the trend and seeing profits.

Join me on Thursday and I'll share why that is and how to potentially get in on the gains.

You must register now by clicking or tapping the button above to watch.

Bryce Paul
Crypto 101
















 

By the way...

If you're not interested in this week's critical crypto webinar, use the link below and I will stop sending you information about it.

However...

You'll still remain on our list to keep receiving other complimentary crypto information and resources. 

Yes, stop sending me webinar updates this week (However, keep me on your list)...