Tuesday, October 25, 2022

♟ Act Fast on This Meme Stock Trade

Trade of the Day Logo

"I want to get bearish in GME."

Nathan Bear, Lead Technical Tactician, Monument Traders Alliance

When it comes to using my TPS trading system, I pay special attention to squeezes.

I know there could be a big move in the works if I see a fresh daily squeeze on the S&P 500 index.

But it's important I pick the right stock - one that won't be too affected by earnings reports from big tech companies.

And I just found one with a great setup.

Click the image below to see it.

Video - Here's A Trade on Gamestop
Logo

YOUR ACTION PLAN

GameStop (GME) is in a very bearish pattern here, and I want to get short. I'd like to buy the November 4 $25 puts on a rally in GME to between $25.50 and $26.00. If that happens, I'll use a stop on a close over $27.50 and my target on the downside will be $20 to $21.

The reason I'm going with GME, other than the fact that it's showing a perfect bearish setup for my system, is that we have a lot of huge tech earnings announcements this week. I don't want to be exposed to highly market-sensitive stocks and then get caught up in the potential volatility that could be coming. I believe GME is a textbook bearish setup that isn't overly sensitive to the broader markets, and that's why I chose it to trade this week.

P.S. I was able to quit my nine-to-five job and spend more time with my family by making trades using this TPS system. However, I never would've gotten there if I hadn't connected with like-minded people. That's what you get to do when you join The War Room. It's a community full of traders led by two experts in Bryan and Karim. Just yesterday, they closed seven trades and won on all seven for a 100% win rate. (In this market!) And right now they're guaranteeing you'll receive 252 winning trades in your first 12 months of membership.

Click here to join The War Room.

ONE STOCK, UNDER TWO DOLLARS

Back of a $2 Bill
 

ONE STOCK for UNDER $2.

This ONE STOCK brought in more income - including equity sales - in the last 12 months than Disney, Square or Tesla. And it's less than $2!

A key announcement in December could send this stock rocketing over $20 (and you could miss your chance... FOREVER).

Get the ONE STOCK Now

Trophy

TESTIMONIAL TUESDAY

"I closed the (XBI) 1 Shares/Contracts I opened at $4.90 for $6.05. Thanks Karim for a 24% win (over 29 trading days) to start the day! I have a 55+ hour/wk job so I can only be in TWR for 1 1/2 hours in the morning Tuesday thru Friday. I love Mondays because it's my day off and I choose to spend it with my fellow War Room Warriors!"
- Chris F.

"Out (of CCJ) at $0.17 (in 36 trading days). Thanks for the 72% Karim!!"
- Joe S.

I WANT IN!

 

INSIGHTS YOU MAY HAVE MISSED

Alttext

The Smartest Move Investors Can Make Right Now

New Trade Dollar Tree

Time to Short Dollar Tree?

Alttext

Beware: The "Black Candle of Death" Just Appeared

Trade Go Nuclear Hero Image

A Bulletproof "Armageddon" Trade

The World's Next Big Tech Boom

Transparent phone
 

This new technology is predicted to be worth $13 trillion by 2030...

Apple's CEO says, "We will look back on [it] one day and say, 'How did we live our lives without it?'"

One top investor in upcoming trends, who made early bets on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter, has already invested $600 million in this new tech.

And Fortune reports that it "might be the most important trend in tech since the iPhone."

One expert calls it "XRI"... and soon everyone will be talking about it.

Go here to see why.

Instagram

Follow Us on Instagram!

FACEBOOK

TWITTER

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...