Tuesday, August 9, 2022

Almost every trader I know ignores this!

Hey , it's Micah here…

I’ve worked with a lot of traders over the years, and I know what gets them in trouble.

They get their hands on a great strategy, find some trades that look good, and they are off to the races.

Except they lose money. Fast.

Why? 

They don’t realize it, but they’re taking on a lot of risk.

Unnecessary risk.

That’s because they didn’t take one crucial step to ensure that they are risk-free in their early trades…

You can’t afford to take on a lot of risk at the start! 

And this is especially true in this high inflation environment. 

So I always tell traders to take some precautions before they start, so they can follow the moneymakers. 

What are they? I’ll show you in the upcoming 2-day Toast to Traders event.

I’ll be presenting my talk, The Strategy We Used to Double Our Account 2x in the Last 8 Months. 

I’m very excited to be a part of this FREE event on Wednesday, August 10th. 

I’m joining several other trading experts in sharing our battle plans for 2022 and beyond.

Click HERE to grab your spot in this event.

See you there!

Trade Safe,
Micah


 




















 

 
If you wish to stop receiving our emails or change your subscription options, please Manage Your Subscription
WallStreet io , 121 W de la Guerra, Santa Barbara, CA 93101, US

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Baker candidates

Lisa Kashinsky and Kelly Garrity's must-read rundown of what's up on Beacon Hill and beyond. ...