Tuesday, August 9, 2022

37 Stocks Yielding Us An Average Of 26% A Year!

​ ​ ...

Dear Reader

I'm Robert Rapier. I run a high-yield investing service. And when I say high-yield, I mean it…

My portfolio currently has an average effective yield of 26% - click here to discover the secret to these massive yields now.

We've got six stocks scattered across Texas, paying us an average of 33%. That's 1/3 our initial investment, put back in our pocket every year!

We have two more in Philadelphia, paying us 39%.

One in New York City is sending us payouts amounting to 47% on our money.

And another small outfit in Jackson, Mississippi is paying 31%.

But that's just the tip of the iceberg... In all, I've collected 37 of these special securities from across the globe.

Some of these firms are huge, others you've probably never even heard of. But they all have one thing in common...

And it's the key to generating the massive cash flow necessary to pay these remarkable dividends.

I spell it all out for you HERE in my new presentation.

To your wealth,

Robert Rapier

This third party offer is brought to you by Investor Time Club.

275 Deansgate, Manchester, M3 4EL, United Kingdom.


Update preferences or Unsubscribe

Please Read Our Privacy Policy

To ensure you receive our emails, be sure to whitelist us

© Copyright 2022. All Rights Reserved.

No comments:

Post a Comment

The Baker candidates

Lisa Kashinsky and Kelly Garrity's must-read rundown of what's up on Beacon Hill and beyond. ...