Thursday, October 22, 2020

Pile into my #1 stock before the weekend!

 
 
There's not a moment to lose!

My #1 "Robinhood Effect" stock was JUST signaled…

Meaning that folks who get in on it before the weekend could have a chance to see it EXPLODE in the next few weeks!

It's no secret I love trading during elections…

With the profiting opportunities they create, how could I not?!

Just look at when Trump and Clinton faced off…

The 2016 election season brought in a slew of winning trades for me, like:

  • 58.02% on CCS in 20 days

  • 72.17% on ICE in 16 days

  • 102.60% on Google in seven days

  • 129.07% on Microsoft in nine days

  • 139.78% on Qualcomm in six days

  • 148.48% on CBOE in 14 days

  • 152.68% on LRCX in 12 days

  • And 235.06% on Facebook in 12 days!

And with Election Day coming up in less than two weeks…

I'm excited ALL over again!

You don't want to miss my #1 Robinhood Effect stock…

But you WILL miss out on it if you don't get in before the weekend!

See my short video message about how you could trade it with me.

 
 
 
 

A MarketWealth Publication

Disclaimer & Disclosures
The information in this email is intended for informational purposes only and does not guarantee specific results as there is a high degree of risk involved with trading. Also, our traders are real traders and may have financial interests in the companies discussed.  Please see our Terms and Conditions for more information.

Brought to you by WealthPress.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...