Monday, September 16, 2024

You have to be prepared

Or the rate cut buying frenzy could chew you up
 
   
     

Every trader in the world is focused on the Fed Meeting next week, and with good reason…

If the tea leaves are right, and the Fed lowers interest rates…

 

 


It could spark a buying frenzy like Wall Street hasn’t seen in years

And I want YOU to focus on these 10 stocks! 

Now’s the time to catch the FREE replay of my briefing from today, where I shared ten FREE trade ideas based on my extensive research.

While I can’t promise future returns or guarantee against losses…

I think heading into these rate cuts with any other game plan is a mistake.

So bring a pen and paper, and sign up for your seat here.

Trade well,

Jack Carter

   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

⏰[Trading Live NOW] Unlock Top Spread Strategies: FDX Earnings & FOMC Insights - Join Our Webinar!

Trader we are trading, join us! You receive this email, because you signed up to get email from YellowTunnel newsletter on 12/11/20.  ...