Our top analyst, Brendan Viehman, just shared some of the top crypto trades he's looking at with me.

I was blown away!

He shared a handful of coins he believed would go up soon – and some that could go down.

As always, he managed to surprise me with some absolute GEMS for investors willing to do some basic trading.

That's why I asked him to go live this Thursday at 11:00am Pacific / 2:00pm Eastern...

And share his top trades for the market right now with everyone who is interested in our community.

The live trading session is free but to watch live you must register now:

Register for Brendan Viehman's free "over-the-shoulder" crypto trading session this Thursday (free registration ends soon).

You'll walk away from Thursday with some killer trades and altcoin suggestions.

Register now for free and you'll even have the opportunity to ask Brendan to review a coin you're excited about.

His time is limited so I recommend you register now for your best chance.

Bryce Paul
Crypto 101










































 

By the way...

If you're not interested in Brendan's expert session this week, use the link below and I will stop sending you information about it.

However...

You'll still remain on our list to keep receiving other complimentary crypto information and resources. 

Yes, stop sending me updates on this strategy for the market right now (However, keep me on your list)...