Monday, September 16, 2024

<< Wed’s Buy Notice >> I’m Buying This Stock

 

Monument Traders Alliance Alerts

Editor's Note: We have a message from James Altucher at Paradigm Press. The urgent message that James relayed to his readers is very interesting, and we wanted to share it with you.

- Ryan Fitzwater, Publisher



<< Wed's Buy Notice >> I'm Buying This Stock

Dear Reader,

I almost never do this…

But on Wednesday, I'm investing $50,000 in a tiny stock trading for less than $5 per share that almost no one knows about.

Out of all 8,000 stocks listed on the New York Stock Exchange…

This is the only stock that sits at the heart of my three major wealth trends.

But before I hit the "buy" button on Wednesday…

I'm inviting YOU to get ahead of me.

That's right. I want YOU to have a chance to buy this stock before I do.

Because on Wednesday at 2pm ET, I believe a radical shift in U.S. government policy is set to ignite an epic bull market in stocks just like this one.

To prove how serious I am, I'm putting some skin in the game. But not before you get a crack at it.

This is my final warning.

I've looked at decades of data. And EVERY time this happens, stocks like this one pull ahead.

There are no guarantees, of course. But once you see the evidence I've put together, you may agree this is way too big to ignore.

Get the full details now.

Regards,

James Altucher

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

⏰[Trading Live NOW] Unlock Top Spread Strategies: FDX Earnings & FOMC Insights - Join Our Webinar!

Trader we are trading, join us! You receive this email, because you signed up to get email from YellowTunnel newsletter on 12/11/20.  ...