Monday, September 16, 2024

The 5 Rules I Follow Before Selling Options

picking the right stock makes all the difference
 
   
     
   
   
   
Tips, tricks, tutorials and even trade ideas?
Get them all in my FREE Telegram channel!
   
   
   
   

Hey traders,

Picking the right stock to sell options on can make all the difference.

Sure, any stock can have options. But that doesn’t mean they’re all worth trading.

Over the years, I’ve nailed down 5 simple rules that guide me in choosing the best stocks for selling options. And trust me, following these rules has kept me out of some pretty nasty trades.

Ready to see how I filter down the list?

 
 
 
Read Jack’s Post
   
   
Trade well,

Jack Carter
P.S. Speaking of picking the right stocks… The Fed's much-anticipated announcement is this week → Don't trade a single stock before you see these 10 tickers I'm watching like a hawk!
   
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

First a 1,129% win in 2 days... Now this???

Trader Who Recently Livestreamed a Massive Win Reveals Powerful New AI... ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ...