Friday, September 20, 2024

Today at 2pm: see my hottest stock pick for the weekend

We can lean into its proven track record!
 
   
     

The rate cut finally came in… 

And the .50% slash has left a lot of traders scratching their heads… 

 

 

Because Powell’s words and actions about the economy didn’t quite match up.  

Thankfully, I’m going live at 2pm eastern today with my hottest stock pick for the weekend… 

That way you can get some clarity on the best step going forward. 

Obviously, I cannot guarantee future results or shield against losses but… 

I believe that this is the best ticker to trade, because it’s shown the power to pay out on the same dates every year for the last decade!

That gives us a great track record to lean into. 

You can see the name of this ticker, as well as my Fed Frenzy Action Plan… 

By saving this email and tapping this link at 2pm eastern today

Trade well,

Jack 

 

   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nvidia's Secret Weapon

The Single Startup That Could Dominate the AI Race...  ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌...