Friday, September 20, 2024

New President Kamala warning

I certainly won't be voting for her. Even so, I'm worried VP Kamala Harris could pull off a victory and become our next president. (Proof here.)
 

New President Kamala Warning


I certainly won't be voting for her.

Even so, I'm worried VP Kamala Harris could pull off a victory and become our next president. (Proof here.)

It's a controversial prediction, I realize.

Many won't like it...

Some will try to silence my message or "cancel" me.

But once you see why this is a real possibility, you'll understand why this outcome would be much worse than anything you might expect – especially when it comes to your money.

In other words, if you don't have a proper financial plan in place right now...

Every dollar you've saved could be wiped out as Kamala's policies wreak havoc on America's already-struggling economy.

And you likely WON'T get a second chance at recovering the money you stand to lose if she takes power.

Click here for my full explanation of why President Kamala would be EVEN WORSE than anything you've planned for.

Sincerely,

Dan Ferris
Senior Editor, Stansberry Research

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Voucher program notches win as clock ticks

Presented by Express Scripts by Evernorth: Delivered every Tuesday and Friday by 12 p.m., Prescription Pulse examine...