Monday, September 23, 2024

Tired of Missing These Profits? Then Join Us

Trade of the Day Wake-Up Watchlist

"I called for a $88 re-test in XLE, and that's exactly what happened."

Bryan Bottarelli, Head Trade Tactician, Monument Traders Alliance

Bryan Bottarelli

Last week, I had Energy Select Sector Fund (XLE) on my watchlist for a big reason.

You see… the race to build AI infrastructure has been a huge story in 2024.

And I noticed the energy demand to power this new AI would be massive.

So I got positioned on XLE and closed for a small 5% winner last week in The War Room in less than 1 trading day.

 

But that was only the first part.

As you'll see in my post above, I still believe XLE had room to run more, and I was looking for it to re-test $88.

And this week… that's exactly what happened.

As you'll see in the chart below, it hit $88 mark as of Friday.

 

It's amazing what can happen when you get in on a stock before it runs up.

Some War Room members noticed the upwards movement and were also there to reap the rewards.

Check out what a few of them had to say…

 

"Zero Day Options" Overnight Windfalls

Forget the Frustrations of Day Trading...

Target Up to +383% OVERNIGHT With This Dead-Simple ODTE Secret Instead!

🚨 New Trade Goes LIVE THIS TUESDAY at 2 pm 🚨

If you want to start profiting from these trades, I recommend joining us today.

Action Plan: XLE is just one of several stocks I've traded over the last week in The War Room. So far in September, I've closed 13 of 15 trades for winners (87% win rate) and last week my colleague Karim Rahemtulla closed a 50% premium capture on CCJ in 17 trading days.

So if you're tired of sitting on the sidelines, click here to join The War Room today.

Investing Wizard Who Turned
$37K Into $2.7M in Just 4 Years
Makes His Next Big Move

Nate Beat - Play button
 

He started from nothing and became a multimillionaire...

He's now one of the most sought-after trading experts...

Yet he operates 858 miles from Wall Street.

And now, he's revealing his No. 1 favorite strategy that targets MASSIVE weekly profits with just one stock ticker.

SEE THE PROOF HERE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Job Opportunities at Ralph Lauren, Toteme and Naked Wolfe

Luxury fashion's designer diversity problem. ADVERTISEMENT In this week's Careers Newsletter , discover the late...