Monday, September 23, 2024

My new sell alert

We're 30 minutes into the trading day, and it's time to find out: Do you currently own THIS doomed stock? Just days ago, I released an urgent sell warning for a very popular AI stock.
 

Dear Reader,

We're 30 minutes into the trading day, and it's time to find out...

Do you currently own THIS doomed stock?

Just days ago, I released an urgent sell warning for a very popular AI stock.

Up until recently, it was beloved by Wall Street and the financial press alike.

But as I explain here, following August's brutal tech selloff – its day in the sun has finally come to an end.

And if you bought this stock at any point during its extraordinary triple-digit runup...

The Power Gauge indicates a major reckoning dead ahead.

The last time tech stocks stumbled like this, I stepped forward with nine urgent sell alerts.

And every single stock I named went on to fall in price, including:

  • Beloved pet brand Chewy, before it fell 45%,
  • Tech company Sea Limited, before it fell 66%
  • Furniture company Wayfair, before it fell 76%
  • Social media favorite Snap Inc., before it fell 36%
  • And food delivery company DoorDash, before it fell 65%

But this time – for THIS stock – I believe the losses could be even more severe...

And impact a far greater number of American investors.

Keep in mind: Nearly one in three investors own an AI stock today.

If that describes you, or if you're indirectly exposed to the AI trend through an ETF or mutual fund...

I urge you to get this name and ticker before the market closes today.

Regards,

Marc Chaikin
Founder, Chaikin Analytics

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

See the $4 stock with over $18M of insider buys now!

I believe it’s price could skyrocket in the months ahead                               I’ve opened up the live room to show you the $4 s...