Monday, September 23, 2024

See the $4 stock with over $18M of insider buys now!

I believe it’s price could skyrocket in the months ahead
 
   
     
I’ve opened up the live room to show you the $4 stock that has over $18M of insider buys.

I’m super pumped up about sharing the opportunity, because the stock’s price has plummeted 28% over the past 6 months…  

 
 
But the $18M worth of insider buys that it has recently experienced… 

Suggests that something BIG is on the horizon for the company… 

So, I wouldn’t be surprised if its price skyrockets in the months ahead! 

Obviously, I cannot guarantee future profits or shield against losses but…

You can get all of the details about this tiny ticker at the link below. 

Join me in the live room now. 

 
 
Can’t wait to see you inside! 

Lance Ippolito
 
Signature Lance Ippolito
*Disclaimer: The profits and performance shown are not typical, we make no future earnings claims, and you may lose money. From 3/1/20 through 9/18/24, the average win rate is 70.1%, the average return per position is 8.04% with an average hold time of 17 days.
*Disclaimer: The profits and performance shown are not typical, we make no future earnings claims, and you may lose money. From 3/1/20 through 9/18/24, the average win rate is 70.1%, the average return per position is 8.04% with an average hold time of 17 days.
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I’m handing out trade ideas like candy

Is it too early to say trick or treat?                               It might not be Halloween yet, but boy do I have some treats for yo...