Monday, September 23, 2024

1,2,3, these are the tickers for me!

Perma-bull market inbound?
 
   
     
Interest rates are heading lower. 

Which stocks will benefit? 

Well, I have three tickers that I think could be the biggest beneficiaries of lower rates. 

And I’m going to give them to you for FREE. 

All you have to do is show up to my live training on September 24th at @2PM ET.

I’m handing out the tickers like candy on Halloween. 

No tricks, or gimmicks. Only treats. 

And wait until you see ticker #3. Because I’ve figured out a way to trade it that’s given my traders the shot at turning just a $5k account into more than $30k since July. 

While I can’t promise future wins or against losses, there’s no reason you can’t learn how to shoot for the same thing. 

But you have to register here if you want to see what the ticker is. 
-Alex Reid

DISCLAIMER: The profits and performance shown are not typical. We make no future earnings claims and you may lose money. From 7/22/24 to 09/17/24, the average win rate is 91% and an average hold time of 2 hours. Performance is not indicative of future results. Trade at your own risk and never risk more than you can afford to lose
 
WealthPin
   
     
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LIVE: This ticker's price could double over the next few months!

These documents prove it                               Don’t count out this tiny $4 stock that’s been tanking for the past 6 months!   T...