Wednesday, September 18, 2024

The markets are NOT prepared for this

But you can be….
 
   
     
Hey-

I don’t think the markets are even close to prepared for what’s coming from the Fed meeting.

With both interest rates and inflation at record highs…

No matter what Jerome Powell announces…

I see massive volatility coming to the market. 

Now that can be bad OR good… depending on how traders are positioned BEFORE the Fed meeting…

Which is exactly why I’m holding an urgent broadcast today at 11 AM..

Where I will share the one ticker you MUST see that could actually BENEFIT from the coming market chaos.

And while I cannot promise future returns or against losses… 

Do NOT miss this event.

If you see this after the Fed announcement, it will be too late.

So don’t delay. Claim your free RSVP right now.


To Better Trading,

Team Wealthpin
 
WealthPin
   
     
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

About The Fed (Pardon My French)

Focus on what really counts                                                 Tips, tricks, tutorials and even trade ideas? Get them all i...