Wednesday, September 18, 2024

Today: The Fed reshapes the U.S. stock market

Dozens of stocks could experience a dramatic, unified selloff – not unlike what we saw in early August when the Magnificent Seven suffered $1 trillion in losses during a brutal tech 'flash-crash.'
 

Dear Reader,

This afternoon, the Federal Reserve will go public with the outcome of their September meeting.

Chiefly, whether they've decided to lower the Federal funds rate after over two years of hikes and holds... and if so, by how much.

As I explain here, whatever they decide, I expect the effect on the U.S. stock market to be swift and severe.

Dozens of stocks could experience a dramatic, unified selloff – not unlike what we saw in early August when the Magnificent Seven suffered $1 trillion in losses during a brutal tech 'flash-crash.'

In fact, the same warning signal that flashed in my system just 10 days before the Dow plunged 1,000 points...

Is once again flashing – for an entirely different group of stocks.

In other words, it's telling me that another corner of the market could soon be hit by a painful selloff.

And just like in August, your window of opportunity to position yourself is very, very narrow.

That's why it's imperative you don't miss tomorrow night's warning, where I'll name the exact group of stocks I predict will crash next.

If today's Fed decision triggers another 1,000-point plunge in the days to come...

This is where I expect most of the devastation to lie.

Regards,

Marc Chaikin
Founder, Chaikin Analytics

P.S. Tomorrow night, I'm also naming my #1 stock to SELL in the wake of today's Fed decision.

At the very least, I hope you'll tune in for its name and ticker.

It's soared as much as 300% since early 2023... and has been on practically every list of "AI stocks to watch" I've seen.

That means you've likely been urged to buy this stock multiple times over different media sources.

But now, I believe it's about to crash.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

♟ Fed Cuts Rates – Now What?

Rate Cut Fallout: 8 Key Areas Facing Major Shifts ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌...