Wednesday, September 18, 2024

A potential rate cut is just hours away…see my Fed Preview now!

PLUS, get free stock picks for the buying frenzy
 
   
     
With a potential rate cut just hours away… 

I’m opening up the live room to share my Fed preview.

 
 
While everyone is focused on the upcoming decision… 

I’ve got something even better for us to focus on… 

My FREE stock picks for the post-rate-cut buying frenzy! 

You can’t afford to miss seeing the names of these tickers… 

Because these stocks have shown the power to pay out big gains on the same dates every year for an entire decade! 

Obviously, I cannot promise future returns or shield against losses but…

I truly believe the explosive potential of these stocks will increase after the Fed’s decision. 

If you’d like to see my Fed preview and get the names of these tickers… 

Join me in the live room now

Trade well,
 
Jack Carter

*The profits and performance shown are not typical, we make no future earnings claims, and you may lose money. The trades expressed are from historical data in order to demonstrate the potential of the system.

 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Most Americans earning 6 figures are living paycheck-to-paycheck

I just read an alarming statistic online… According to Moneywise, a third of Americans earning $150,000 a year or more s...