Big upcoming events make Bitcoin and crypto super undervalued right now.

And it could start as early as tonight… with the presidential debates.

Where former President Donald Trump, the most pro-crypto candidate of all-time, debates against Kamala who has so far been mute on her stance.

If Trump overperforms, a bounce in the market is certainly possible.

I just posted a video breaking down some of my biggest recent altcoin trades. If you're looking for quick wins, I think it'll give you a solid idea of what could pop.

The real date to watch, though, is September 18th… the day of the expected "Fed Pivot".

After two years of rising rates, the pivot is expected to pump markets and we expect the crypto market to see particularly massive growth.

That's why Coindesk just published an article on how top traders say Bitcoin is "grossly undervalued"... 

I agree with them and also think several top altcoins are positioned to see amazing growth as well. Many of these are new coins that only a few investors have on their radars.

In the video I mentioned above, I also share the exact method I've used to find my biggest altcoin winners. This way you can find red-hot altcoin opportunities in the market right now while prices are still low… before crypto's next big move!

We believe the current opportunity in the market is time-sensitive, though…

So we're taking the video down soon:

Watch Now: Discover exactly how to use current low prices to see potentially life-changing crypto gains as early as this month.

Watch the video right now while it's still up…

And take action before crypto's next big move.

Bryce Paul
Crypto 101

































 

By the way...

If you're not interested in discovering our recommendations on what to do in the market right now, use the link below and I will stop sending you information about it.

However...

You'll still remain on our list to keep receiving other complimentary crypto information and resources. 

Yes, stop sending me updates on this strategy for the market right now (However, keep me on your list)...