Wednesday, August 21, 2024

The Biggest Waste of Time in Trading

it’s keeping you from upping your trading game
 
   
     
   
   
   
Tips, tricks, tutorials and even trade ideas?
Get them all in my FREE Telegram channel!
   
   
   
   

Hey traders,

Yesterday I talked to you about a huge mistake I see a lot of people making when they trade.

They trade based on news headlines or economic reports or what Powell is saying.

It’s a big waste of time.

In my nearly 40 years in the markets, I’ve learned one thing: trends are what matter.

Today I’ve put together a few solid examples to show you just how little the news impacts the market.

 
 
 
Read Jack’s Post
   
   
Trade well,

Jack Carter
   
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

⏰[Trading Live NOW] Unlock Top Spread Strategies: FDX Earnings & FOMC Insights - Join Our Webinar!

Trader we are trading, join us! You receive this email, because you signed up to get email from YellowTunnel newsletter on 12/11/20.  ...