Monday, May 20, 2024

Stansberry's Crystal Ball?

On January 16, 2020 – the day before the CDC began screening passengers traveling from Wuhan to the United States – I made the most controversial prediction of my career.
 

Dear Reader,

On January 16, 2020 – the day before the CDC began screening passengers traveling from Wuhan to the United States – I made the most controversial prediction of my career.

I spotted a fast-approaching market reversal and stepped forward to warn:

"The market is getting close to a... top."

If you recall, the bull market had been raging for 11 years...

Most "experts" were predicting another year of steady gains.

But just one month later, we saw the fastest bear market of our lifetimes.

Exactly as I predicted.

I didn't know more about the virus than anyone else, of course...

I simply spotted a recurring pattern that proved a "Market Surprise" was imminent... and warned folks to prepare immediately.

But here's the best part...

While most investors panicked, you could have used a strategy few investors have ever considered to book a 257% gain. 

One guy who heeded my warning, Dan B., used one of my recommendations to make 321% in just 11 days.

Standard Disclaimer: The investment results described in these testimonials may not be typical; investing in securities carries a high degree of risk; you may lose some or all of the investment.

That's more than 4X his money – even as the overall market crashed.

Most people might have dismissed this as simply a lucky call...

After all, the mainstream media loved to remind us we were simply living through "unprecedented" times.

But two years later, I did the exact same thing...

In January 2022, most "experts" predicted stocks would continue higher.

One former economist for the Federal Reserve wrote:

"The S&P 500 will continue to rise to new record highs."

But I knew he was wrong.

Because I spotted another fast-approaching Market Surprise...

And was confident it would cost most investors all the gains they'd made in the post-Covid rebound.

I recorded a video – just like this one – and shared it with over 155,000 readers.

In it, I predicted:

"In 2022, we'll see the start of a MASSIVE crash that could lead to the longest bear market since the 2008 financial crisis."

Sure enough, the very next day... the stock market dropped.

Exactly as I predicted.

As you likely remember, 2022 was the worst year for stocks since 2008.

I wasn't making these predictions to attract media attention... or to "get clicks."

Far from it.

I did it because if you understood what was happening... and how to invest ahead of this Market Surprise... you could've seen huge gains, even during this chaotic period of losses.

This time, I found SIX different ways to double your money in a week.

And folks like John C. wrote to tell me:

"I'm up 165% across the board since January of 2022. The wins have made a difference in my life for my family. I've taken my family on vacations that would not have been in our budget."

Standard Disclaimer: The investment results described in these testimonials may not be typical; investing in securities carries a high degree of risk; you may lose some or all of the investment.

In the fall of 2023, I spotted a different kind of market surprise.

Stocks had fallen for three months in a row...

Bonds were dropping, too...

And if you were following the mainstream financial media, you were likely spooked.

One analyst told CNBC:

"Everything gets harder from here."

But that made no difference to me.

I didn't need an explanation for WHY he was wrong...

I only knew that this didn't sync up with a predictable market pattern I saw emerging.

So, on October 23, I predicted:

"Technically, stocks are oversold. Get ready to be a contrarian and capitalize on the other side of this fear."

Sure enough, four days later, stocks bottomed out.

Exactly as I predicted.

And in the weeks that followed, I used my strategy to book NINE winning trades.

Which brings me to today:

I believe the market is barreling towards a "May Surprise," which could emerge in the next few days.

And despite a soaring market that's hit 22 new highs in the past 3 months...

This could set off the biggest shakeup of 2024.

It has nothing to do with war, interest rates, bitcoin, gold, or even AI...

And if you're not ready, any gains you've seen in recent months could be completely wiped out.

In fact, I'm certain the big swings we've seen recently in many of the Magnificent 7 stocks are just an early warning sign of much bigger moves.

But here's the good news:

If you understand what's happening and how to profit from this new Market Surprise...

A strategy I spent the past 20 years perfecting could help you double your money, potentially in a matter of days.

This is the exact strategy I used as a former hedge-fund trader when I managed nearly $1 billion a day.

And I've used it to book big, quick gains ever since – through every Market Surprise we've seen in the past five years.

Including 33 recommendations that could have doubled your money or more.

Please understand: These are some of the biggest, fastest gains at Stansberry Research in the past few years...

And if I'm right, like I have been with all the big market calls I've made over the past five years...

My newest recommendation could help you see even bigger gains.

Sincerely,

Greg Diamond, CMT
Senior Analyst, Stansberry Research

P.S. Keep in mind, these are NOT hypothetical trade examples...

These aren't charts showing you what could have happened...

These are REAL wins I recommended to REAL readers... many of whom have reported big profits, too.

For example, Terence M. told me he made $46,896.

Johnny C. said:

"There have been a few months where following your work has supplemented my income. I read your updates religiously and have learned so much. Keep doing what you are doing. It makes a difference for middle income class guys like me."

Alex N. wrote:

"I'm 66. I have lost more money than I care to admit. I no longer wish to buy and hold. You are a wealth! Your strategy is the only way to pursue the market."

And John B. told me:

"Greg, I believe that you saved me several million dollars over the last several corrections and bear market, easily saving me more than other Stansberry analysts have made for me...

Because of you, I believe that my 401(k) has been saved!"

Standard Disclaimer: The investment results described in these testimonials may not be typical; investing in securities carries a high degree of risk; you may lose some or all of the investment.

You truly need to see this for yourself...

So, please check out the strategy these folks have switched to, which is the real secret behind these big gains.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Cheat Sheet: Melania ‘Experts’ Say She Won’t Be Moving Back to D.C.

Aside from a few closed-door fundraisers and her son's high school graduation, we haven't seen much of Melania Trump since her husba...