Wednesday, July 19, 2023

[LIVE] You need to remove this weekday from your trading rotation altogether!

Explaining everything on this week's Wednesday on the Web!
image

This week on Wednesday on the Web I'm going to show you why you need to remove Monday's from your trading rotation altogether!

Mondays are unpredictable by nature, and it's only getting worse…

Just look at this chart:

image

As soon as the Monday "reset" is done - the big money rushes in!

You might be thinking "Ok Tom, picking the right day to trade is only half the battle! I still have to pick the right stocks!"

That's where my 40+ years of experience comes in!

I am exposing my "triple threat" criteria I use for a winning stock trade LIVE right now!

Join me HERE!

See you on the flip side,

TBUZ


RISK DISCLAIMER There is a very high degree of risk involved in trading. Past results are not indicative of future returns. DTI Trader and all individuals affiliated with this site assume no responsibility for your trading and investment results.

Unsubscribe

DTI Trader 1555 University Blvd S Mobile, Alabama 36609 United States (251) 652-1555

No comments:

Post a Comment

RFK, Jr. just dropped a 2024 bombshell

It could also save your life... ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌ ‌...