Friday, October 23, 2020

Stella Spoils 10.23.20

Rise & Conquer   |   To The Victor Go The Spoils   |   View this email in your browser
F R I D A Y   1 0 . 2 3 . 2 0
W H O   W E ' R E    F O L L O W I N G

@ETHANGULLEY

High Desert, California

@INDRADEL__

Yosemite Valley, California

W H A T    W E ' R E    E Y E I N G
The NYC based De Lune is on a mission to shift the barriers and push the boundaries on how we manage all the toughest parts of 'that time of the month' with a line of products that really work. Steady Mood – a nutritional herbal supplement formulated to tame mood-related PMS symptoms – contains nutrients, adaptogens, saffron, and iron that work to manage mood swings, calm the nervous system, support hormonal harmony, fight fatigue, and improve serotonin. Steady Mood has it all to bring peace back to your period. Get it below.
W H A T    W E ' R E    L I S T E N I N G    T O
W H A T    W E ' R E    R E A D I N G
FAST COMPANY

Sometimes, it’s obvious from the get-go that a moment in tech history is . . . well, historic. Other times, it’s clear only in the fullness of time. Yet another type of historic moment flies largely under the radar, shaping our lives more than most people ever realize.

C O P Y    &    S H A R E    Y O U R    I N V I T E    L I N K    O N    F A C E B O O K
F O L L O W    U S

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...