Friday, September 27, 2024

There's a reason my Trade of the Year isn’t for everybody...

Could be the biggest thing of 2024
 
   
     
I’m happy to report I found my Trade of the Year.

But let me be honest with you… I expect most traders to ignore it.

Because traders can be easily divided into two types right now.

First, there are those who are too distracted by the election, by rate cuts, and by all the other worries going on right now, and who can’t focus on what could be the biggest opportunity with two of the biggest stocks in the market.

Then, there are those who are ready to hear a trade idea that could be the most exciting opportunity we could tap into this year…

Which is why I’ve confidently put over $10k of my own money into it.

I can’t promise returns or against losses, but I sincerely hope you’re the second type of trader.

If that’s you, or if you’re the first type and would like to pull away from all the media noise to hear about my election-proof and Fed-policy-proof Trade of the Year

You can get the exact trade criteria for this trade from Nate and ProsperityPub’s Editor in Chief Stephen Ground now if you follow this link.
To your trading success, 
 
 

Nate

Disclaimer: The profits and performance shown are not typical. We make no future earnings claims, and you may lose money. The trades expressed are from historical backtested data from Jan 2022 - August 2024 to demonstrate the potential of this strategy. The study shows a win rate of 68%, an average winner of 61.7% and average loss of 31.9% for a total average return – winners and losers combined – of 31.73%. See our Terms on the ProsperityPub homepage for more information.


 





 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your FREE Report is Ready!

Fellow inv...