Friday, September 13, 2024

The one ticker you must see BEFORE the Fed Meeting

Time is running out…
 
   
     
Hey-

Are you ready for this massive upcoming Fed Meeting?

Most people are expecting an interest rate cut…

Which could have a HUGE effect on the market.

I’m not so confident…

With inflation as high as it still is…

But I do agree with them that whatever the Fed does we will see MASSIVE volatility.

And that’s why I am locked in on ONE ticker that could soar in the face of volatility…

During the pandemic volatility of 2020 it would have beat the market more than TEN TIMES.

 
 
And we could be about to see even more volatility than that.

I can’t promise future profits, or against losses…

But I think this is a MASSIVE opportunity… if you get in BEFORE the Fed Meeting starts.

That’s why I’m holding an urgent broadcast on Monday September 16th at 11 AM…

Where I’ll reveal exactly what this ticker is and what I think is the BEST way to trade it.

There’s no time to delay.

Claim your free RSVP right here.
To Better Trading,

Alex Reid 
 
WealthPin
   
     
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Market Redirect 2024 is LIVE

Login now to see which stocks could be primed for a move higher                               Alright, I just opened up the live room n...