Friday, September 13, 2024

Are you ready for the fallout from next week’s Fed Meeting?

Is the market ready for this?
 
   
     
Hey, 

Next week’s Fed Meeting could be one of the biggest market events of our lifetimes.

After the highest interest rates in over a decade, they may FINALLY be about to cut interest rates.

But inflation is still at record highs, and interest rate cuts may not help the market nearly as much as people are expecting.

No matter what happens I expect MASSIVE fallout from the meeting.

Are you ready for it?

I sure am. 

I’ve identified one ticker that could see some SERIOUS movement no matter what happens, but you have to get it on your radar BEFORE the Fed Meeting.

That’s why I’m holding an urgent broadcast on Monday at 11AM, where I’ll share my interest rate prediction, and this one ticker that I think every trader MUST see BEFORE Jerome Powell starts speaking.

Claim your free RSVP to the event right here.
To Better Trading,

Alex Reid 
 
WealthPin
   
     
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Market Redirect 2024 is LIVE

Login now to see which stocks could be primed for a move higher                               Alright, I just opened up the live room n...