Tuesday, September 17, 2024

TEN trade ideas for the post-rate cut buying frenzy

Get these tickers’ names FREE
 
   
     

All signs point to the Fed cutting rates this week, which could mean one thing: 
 

 

You see, rate cuts typically equal more spending.

More spending could mean a buying frenzy in the markets.

And I know exactly where to focus your efforts to capitalize during this buying frenzy.

I’ve got a list of stocks that have, according to my research, gone up on the exact same calendar dates for at LEAST ten years running…

Giving traders what could be an incredible edge in the markets.

Now, of course, I can’t promise future returns or guarantee against losses…

But when you combine that advantage with the explosive potential of this Fed rate cut frenzy… 

Well… I believe the potential could be unmatched!

So go here and I’ll show you my exact action plan.

Trade well,

Jack Carter

 

   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Has Powell Done?

Where the Fed decision will take us                               ______________________________________________________ Thursday, Septe...