Tuesday, September 17, 2024

See you tomorrow at noon ET?

Reminder: You’ll discover my Fed Frenzy Action Plan
 
   
     

Before you call it quits for the day…

I want to drop this quick reminder that the FED will likely cut interest rates this week…

And I want to help you prepare with my Fed preview…

Plus show you my FREE stock picks for the buying frenzy.

And although I cannot promise future returns or against losses…

I’ll reveal my Fed Frenzy Action Plan so you have a chance to target the best opportunities available to us this week!

 

 

Save this email and click this link tomorrow at noon ET to get my action plan and those FREE stock picks!: https://jackcartertrading.com/fedfrenzy 

Trade well,

Jack

 

   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What Has Powell Done?

Where the Fed decision will take us                               ______________________________________________________ Thursday, Septe...