Wednesday, September 25, 2024

[Starting Now] Penny Options trading session

Get all of my favorite signals for free right now
 
   
     
Hey guys,

The live room is open for my FREE Penny Options trading session and I have a special guest joining me - Jack Carter! 

And the penny scanner is firing on all cylinders. 

The last few days have been nothing short of amazing. 

Just look at how the early users are having great success using it… 

“I closed some XPEV calls from .25 to .35” 
- Jyoti K. 

“I just finished closed everything. I will do the account later, but I made a ton of money.” 
- Omar V.

“Should have had more faith and bought a whole lot more options than I did! But still made money. TY so much!” 
- Pinksparkles 

Obviously, I cannot promise future results or shield against losses but… 

You can watch me trade the market close right now. 

PLUS, you can even have my favorite signals for free! 

Just use the link below to join me in the live room. 

Tap here. 
See you inside!

Lance Ippolito
 
Signature Lance Ippolito
*We make no future earnings claims, and you may lose money. From 5/13/24 through 9/25/24, the average win rate on live published trade alerts is 90%. The average rate of return on options trades was 53% over a 1.3 day average hold time.
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold in them hills

And lots of silver, too View in browser View in browser                                       SEPTEMBER 26, 2024       Hey Y’all, Are yo...