Wednesday, September 25, 2024

Buckle up for the trade of the year on September 23

Ford vs. Tesla — but what’s the setup?
 
   
     
Hey folks,

Nathan Tucci here. Congratulations on signing up for what I think might be the Trade of the Year.

Right now, I think you should forget about rate cuts… tune out all the election noise… and simply focus on TWO tickers.

Two of the most widely-traded tickers in the entire world in recent months…

The top automaker in U.S. history and the most popular automaker of the last year… 

I’m talking of course about Ford and Tesla.
 
These two stocks are setting up for what could be the greatest opportunity of the next ten years…

And while I cannot promise future returns or against losses, I think this trade is inflation proof, election proof… I think this opportunity has the power to play out no matter what happens in the headlines over the coming months.

But it took some convincing for me to even bring this to the public…

If you want to hear more about that, check out Stephen’s video here.

But now that I’m going to talk about this setup, I want to make sure you join me on September 23 to learn more about the opportunity.

So here’s one more step you can take:

Sign up for my Telegram here

In there, I give away tons of free trade ideas and you can expect a TON more updates before our briefing on Monday.

Don’t miss out.

I’m glad you’re a part of this. 

To your trading success,

Nate Tucci
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold in them hills

And lots of silver, too View in browser View in browser                                       SEPTEMBER 26, 2024       Hey Y’all, Are yo...