Wednesday, September 25, 2024

New Summit for You, Reader

 

Monument Traders Alliance Alerts

New Summit for You, Reader

This upcoming Wednesday, I'm making a big move... one that's the biggest of my career.

Let me bring you up to speed...

You probably know me as the "W & M " guy.

And I love how simple trading W and M patterns make investing for folks.

But... I'm making a big change.

For first the first time ever, I'm revealing my brand-new pattern I'm going to follow.

I call it a "Gift Gap."

In short, a Gift Gap is a big, short-term swing in a stock's price that can lead to huge gains.

And in this market - where big swings happen every other day - it's PERFECT.

I'm revealing this new pattern in full, on-camera LIVE in a special online event for our members.

I'm calling it The Gift Gap Trading Summit.

click to signup

(Clicking the link above will automatically RSVP you for The Gift Gap Summit, email alerts for this event, and offers from us that we think may interest you. You can unsubscribe at anytime I Privacy Policy)

You don't need to be a quant genius or have a supercomputer. I'll show you how to use this pattern in any brokerage account.

It all happens at our first-ever Gift Gap Trading Summit coming up on Wednesday, October 2 at 2 p.m. ET!

The Key Details:

What: The Gift Gap Trading Summit
Where: Online
When: Wednesday, October 2, at 2 p.m. ET
Why: To show you how to trade my NEW Gift Gap trading pattern.
How to RSVP:>>SIMPLY CLICK HERE<<

(Clicking the link above will automatically RSVP you for The Gift Gap Summit, email alerts for this event, and offers from us that we think may interest you. You can unsubscribe at anytime I Privacy Policy)

It will be broadcast online. And it's 100% free.

I look forward to seeing you online for The Gift Gap Trading Summit on Wednesday, October 2nd, at 2 p.m. ET.

RESERVE YOUR SPOT HERE.

(Clicking the link above will automatically RSVP you for The Gift Gap Summit, email alerts for this event, and offers from us that we think may interest you. You can unsubscribe at anytime I Privacy Policy)

Yours in smart speculation,

Bryan Bottarelli Signature

Bryan Bottarelli
Head Trade Tactician, Monument Traders Alliance

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Gold in them hills

And lots of silver, too View in browser View in browser                                       SEPTEMBER 26, 2024       Hey Y’all, Are yo...