Thursday, August 29, 2024

Live @ 4pm: 3 stocks I'm watching to trade this weekend

Another opportunity to trade the Long Weekend Effect
 
   
     
We’re coming up on ANOTHER holiday weekend.

Labor Day!

And as a result, I think we’ll see some worthwhile opportunities leading up to the holiday…

This gives us another opportunity to trade what I call “The Long Weekend Effect”

In fact, there are 3 stocks I’m watching to trade this weekend…

I’ll share them with you once we meet by 4pm ET today.

I certainly cannot guarantee future returns or against losses…

But, if you haven’t signed up, just click here.


See ya later,

Lance Ippolito
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

⏰[Trading Live NOW] Unlock Top Spread Strategies: FDX Earnings & FOMC Insights - Join Our Webinar!

Trader we are trading, join us! You receive this email, because you signed up to get email from YellowTunnel newsletter on 12/11/20.  ...