Monday, April 8, 2024

LIVE Today: My First Q2 Market Forecast

I need YOU and 24 other students to help me on a Q2 project…
 
   
     
LIVE Today @ 4pm Eastern: Q2 Market Forecast
(No Cost To Join)

I love making predictions in the markets backed with the data and research I’m seeing… 

And not to brag on myself, but my “batting average” has been pretty good!

✅ AAPL Profit Cycle November 2023
✅ Surge In PATH (I called it the secret AI supplier) 
✅ Bitcoin Hitting All Time Highs (13/13 on Perfect Bitcoin Trades)

I truly believe I was only able to nail these predictions by following my methodology which boils down to THREE main categories:

 
1. The Macro Mathematics
2. Where Is The MONEY?
3. Get The Best Bang For Your Buck

And now, all of my research thanks to these three categories are hinting at a couple major moves in Q2 that I MUST make you aware of… 

That’s why TODAY @ 4pm Eastern I’m hosting a special live class for ALL traders (my paying subscribers + free newsletter readers) to give away my Q2 Market Forecast...
 
Along with my TOP 4 picks for this week!

So if you want to join my special presentation… 

Click here right at 4pm ET!

I hope to see you at my market forecast call! 
We're in this together,

Graham Lindman
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment