Monday, March 18, 2024

New Nvidia partnership could send tiny A.I. firm Booming

 

Monument Traders Alliance Alerts

The following message comes from our friend James Altucher at Paradigm Press. He has an interesting prediction worth checking out, if you missed his first one this may be your last chance!

- Ryan Fitzwater, Publisher


New Nvidia Partnership Could Send Tiny A.I. Firm BOOMING

Dear Reader,

James Altucher here.

I've been discussing the AI Wealth Window for months...

And some of my readers have had a ton of success so far.

But I need you to understand something...

The most defining moment in AI history is about to unfold on March 21st.

And the second this Silicon Valley announcement is made...

The AI Wealth Window is going to accelerate - at an unprecedented rate.

Because dozens of AI stocks could go ballistic in the coming days.

Including a small supercomputing firm that just partnered with NVIDIA.

On 3/21, this small cap stock could become the 'middleman' of the entire AI industry (which is expected to surge to $15.7 trillion by 2030).

That's why I'm urging you to watch my most recent video.

I covered all the details for you.

To your good fortune,

James Altucher
Best-selling author; hedge fund manager; entrepreneur

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Private investors pour $50 billion into booming sector… investment opportunity

Unstoppable megatrend driven by hundreds of billions in government spending ...