Tuesday, February 20, 2024

The most important announcement of my career

Tomorrow @ 1pm sharp…
 
   
     
Tomorrow I am going to be making the most IMPORTANT announcement of my 30+ year career… 

This is more important than when I successfully ran my fund with NO losing months on record, where I moved over $1 BILLION (yes, B as in boy) as a market maker! 

And it's certainly better than when I locked in an audited 286% annualized return… 

 
 
It all has to do with this countdown: 
 
 
That's no alarm clock to wake you up in the morning… 

Tomorrow at 1pm sharp I will reveal how this regular looking countdown has allowed me to track unusual Wall Street moves in real time

But I don't want Wall Street to catch onto what I was doing…

So I am only letting 500 people see this. 

Want to be one of them?

Learn how you can be here

Trade well, 
 
Jack Carter

 
 
The profits and performance shown are not typical, we make no future earnings claims, and you may lose money. The trades expressed are from historical data in order to demonstrate the potential of the system.
 
   
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

22 spring outfit ideas to fight fashion-decision fatigue

Your Horoscope For The Week Of May 13 VIEW IN BROWSER ...