Look: with everything going on in the crypto market, I recommend investors stay away from most altcoins.

At the same time, I believe that focusing only on Bitcoin and Ethereum is a mistake...

That's because the halving is coming up, which could lead to a mega bull-run. Right now is the time to prepare for that potentially massive action.

And while Bitcoin could double, triple, or grow even more during a halving bull run, it's unlikely to retire you on its own.

For that, you need altcoins.

So how do you know which altcoins are safe bets right now... and could lead to massive gains?

This Thursday at 11:00am Pacific / 2:00pm Eastern, I'm going live to share exactly how to find altcoins in the market right now.

I'm going to reveal the biggest opportunity my team and I have discovered in the market right now...

(An opportunity most investors are overlooking right now with market chaos)...

And much, much more!

Thursday's broadcast is 100% free but to attend you must register now:

Register for "Where the Crypto Market is Heading Next... and How to Make a Fortune!" now (link expires soon).

Some of the top altcoins are down right now due to the SEC situation.

That being said, there are some amazing opportunities in the market right now.

Join me on Thursday and I'll walk you through them step-by-step.

Bryce Paul
Crypto 101












 

By the way...

If you're not interested in our #1 crypto pick for the market right now, use the link below and I will stop sending you information about it.

However...

You'll still remain on our list to keep receiving other complimentary crypto information and resources. 

Yes, stop sending me updates on this rare altcoin opportunity (However, keep me on your list)...